The Main Arena is Queensland's premier entertainment and meeting facility and was purpose built to accommodate the most complex events, from intimate style theatrical productions to the grandest extravaganzas and international conferences.
Tiered seating provides variable capacities ranging from 1,500 -14,500 seats. The venue offers event organisers unparalleled backstage and production facilities and is fully air conditioned and serviced by expansive foyers. This allows ease of access for guests attending every event.
- The building of the Main Arena measures 120m x 96m
- The roof area covers 3.2ha (8 acres) and the total floor space of the complex is 60,000sqm.
- Height from floor to roof is 26 metres – height to Catwalk is 16.5 metres.
- Total site size of the Brisbane Entertainment Centre is 63.5ha.
- The Centre has approximately 40 permanent and 500 casual event staff.
The Intimate Mode is ideal for conferences, seminars, speech nights, vehicle and product launches, and theatrical productions. Using extensive soft wall curtaining, we can produce reduced intimate modes to specifically meet the needs of each event. This mode is extreme versatile and can accommodate small to medium sized events whilst still providing all of the backstage and production advantages of a major entertainment facility.