The Brisbane Entertainment Centre is Queensland's premier entertainment, sporting and meeting facility, employing over 500 individuals across a variety of departments.
At the Brisbane Entertainment Centre we continually strive to provide an exceptional experience to all of our guests each time they attend an event. Our success is largely based on our people and their commitment to outstanding customer service.
Whilst our employee retention rate is high, we always love to hear from dedicated customer service professionals eager to join our team. Opportunities may become available within the following departments:
Food and Beverage Attendants, Cashiers, Wait Staff, Kitchen Hands, Chefs
MAINTENANCE AND TECHNICAL SERVICES
Technicians, Followspot Operators, Electricians, Riggers, Operations Crew
Ushers, Car Parking Attendants, Merchandise Sellers
Reporting to the Presentation Services Coordinator, you will be working as part of a strong team to ensure that the presentation of the building is to the highest standards.
As a Casual Cleaner, you will be responsible for maintaining a clean and safe working environment for both internal and external clients, working across all areas of the Centre including the Main Arena, Sports Centre, offices and public areas. The successful candidates will have previous experience working in:
- A busy cleaning environment across a large venue or commercial cleaning operation.
- Ability to work as part of a team within a fast paced environment.
- High level attention to detail and thorough cleaning standards.
- Strong communication skills.
- A commitment to providing service excellence.
- A current Working with Children Blue Card or the ability to gain one before being rostered.
- The capability to follow and act on directions from your supervisor promptly.
- Flexibility to work in a department that operates to suit the Centre's event schedule, including weekends and public holidays.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be part of an enthusiastic and committed team working in a dynamic and exciting industry then please forward your application including cover letter and current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close Friday 4th March.