Items that are prohibited from entering the Brisbane Entertainment Centre include;
- All professional cameras (those with detachable lenses or telephoto lenses) and audio/video recording devices
- Selfie sticks/monopods and tripods
- Tablets (e.g. iPads, Samsung Galaxy Note etc)
- Cans, bottles, glass bottles and containers
- Backpacks, large bags and bags larger than an A4 sheet of paper
- Alcohol and illegal substances
- Chewing gum
- Large spiked wrist or neck bands, spiked or studded belts
- Knives, weapons, scissors and chains
- Lasers and laser pointers
- Glo-sticks and other such illuminating objects
- Items that can be used as a projectile including aerosol canisters, permanent markers or Texta type felt pens
- Horns, trumpets, sirens or other noise making devices
- Banners, posters or signs larger than an A3 sheet of paper
- Fireworks or flares
- Motorbike helmets.
- As the policy for the use of cameras varies at each event, please check the event specific web page for information regarding the camera policy.
- Security requirements vary at each event and may restrict additional items for example the use of backpacks and bags larger than a ladies handbag. Please check the event specific web page for information regarding the security requirements.
- For the health and safety of our patrons a bag search may be conducted prior to entry for some events. Please check the event specific web page for further information.